Monday, March 2, 2015

Typography Images

Typography images are images that have a equal balance of black and white which can be used to put you words. The words you use is supposed to have information of the person in the image or words that describe them. It makes a lasting impact because the words are portrayed artistically on the person's face and it looks like a Silhouette but with words on the dark places. The image also informs you about the person and the words are placed in way that that stands out but the amazing part is that you can also see exactly who the person in the Portrait is. The greatest impact is made when the person has facial hair and  you can put word on that and it will make it even more artistic!

I think the hardest part was keeping up with Mr. Sanderl's tutorial at the end because it was rushed and I had to carefully read the tutorial. The bell rang so we had to finish it at lunch but I finally figured out how to do it and it was clear after that. the end is really critical which i'm guessing was the hardest part for me. Everything else was decent, not to challenging and not to easy. The thing that kind of scares me though is the fact that the type of portrait I was doing was a Beginner Tutorial.

The first image of typography was about our innovator who inspires in everyday life or someone who made a huge change in the world. I chose Thomas Edison who inspires me everyday for not giving up, doing the best you can do and try as much as you can. My teacher I chose was Mr. McHugh which is a math teacher at our school and came out great it was also a intermediate tutorial. Our third protrait was out own pictures. We had to make sure we had equal amounts of Shadows, Highlights and Mid-tones. The thhird was a advanced tutorial but to be honest I think the Second tutorial was the hardest.

                                                        Beginner Typography                                                          
                            

                                                             Intermediate Typography                                                                                    


Advanced Tutorial

13 comments:

  1. I like how you put your name in your words.
    You could have made a background with a gradient, then filled your highlights with a colour from a gradient.
    The colours for the words look awesome. It looks like you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you.
    It seems like a lot of the words are jumbled together.
    Cool complimentary color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look good
    The words are a bit unreadable
    It looks like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. it has good colors
    It kinda doesn't look like you
    It is a good picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell that its you. Your color scheme is very..interesting. I cant really tell what your words say. Overall great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how the words are very tightly woven but you can still read it!
    Some parts don't look like you but there is enough that looks like you so that you are recognized
    I like your color scheme kinda like fire and ice combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that it's you!
    I don't really get your color scheme.
    I like the way you placed you text. Really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colors you used.
    I can't really tell that this image is of you, and I can't see your words well.
    Good job on your teacher picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the colors you used.
    One thing that could be improved is making your face more visible.
    I also like that you kept the back round white to make the actual image of you pop out more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the colors you used!
    One thing you could improve is adding a background.
    You can really tell that it's you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors
    The thing that could be improved is adding other layers on your text
    You can tell its you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your text was able to seen.
    You have no layer effects, colors are off, and careless mistakes.
    No comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite one is the teacher portrait because it has such great quality.
    I cant really see or tell that it is you in your self-portrait.
    I really really like your teacher portrait.

    ReplyDelete