Friday, May 29, 2015

Music Videos Rock



Everyone in our team all cooperated well in this project and we split the work up. I will do all the editing, Michael did all the filming, Lester did most of the production plan and Kaz will do the album art in photoshop. After all the filming is done Michael will help me edit the piece. Lester will then go and help Kaz to do the album art. This is one of the rare times where everyone in the teams I've been in, where everyone has all contributed.




                   
                                                                                                Kaz, Michael, Raghav 

                                                                                                                                                         

I think my audience will most likely enjoy the comedy and acting. Me and my teammates chose the song because it was upbeat and we could do something creative with and like we said funny. We made sure everyone was equally included in every scene. I think the audience would like The fact that we expressed ourselves in the group lip-sync. We made it so there was some giggles in the audience. I think the funniest part would be the bloopers which already proved to be successful in the rough cut.



We used intelligent effects in the right place and in a creative way.
We used the ken burns effect which is when you make an edit to a picture so it zooms in a specific way. We used text layovers for some parts and made it better.
Another thing we learned from the year that we used was expressing ourselves. 
This was the only video I ever expressed myself a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment